The classic roux is our benchmark
Our PURAFARIN® range of wheat-based functional flours acts as both a clean label binding system and a baking ingredient.
Based on flour, PURAFARIN® ensures perfect viscosity in a wide range of products – as well as an excellent creamy, homemade character. Tailored to industrual processing and your individual requirements.
- PURAFARIN® H disperse easily in cold water and forms individually different viscosities under hot conditions and after cooling.
- PURAFARIN® C products develop the desired viscosity even in cold conditions.
PURAFARIN® Hydrosoft is a natural baking ingredient that keeps baked goods fresher for longer, optimising shelf life and sensory properties at the same time. The hydrothermally treated flour improves water retention capacity and slows down the retrogradation of starch.
- Clean Label
- Homemade character: full-bodied, smooth and creamy texture, aromatic taste profile
- Outstanding performance: excellent acid-, shear-, heat- and freeze-thaw stability
- Clean Label
- Optimised sensory properties: higher volume, soft and fluffy crumb structure
- Supports yeast performance in frozen doughs (pre-baked and unbaked)
For soups and sauces, salad dressings, mayonnaises, canned dishes, frozen foods, baked goods
- PURAFARIN® C
- PURAFARIN® H
Specifically for small wheat biscuits, wholemeal wheat pastries/ multigrain pastries, wheat bread/mixed wheat bread, pizza dough, mixed rye bread, yeast dough, doughnuts and more.
- PURAFARIN® HydroSoft
We are at your disposal to advise you!