Delicious whole grain power
Our SNOW® wholemeal products combine the taste profile of conventional white baked goods with a whole grain nutritional profile. Just imagine the countless new application possibilities! What’s the secret? We use white wheat for a lighter appearance and, as this grain variety is low in phenols, baked goods have a mild taste.
GoodMills Innovation offers wholemeal flours or micro granules based on wheat or spelt. Simply blend the granules with conventional flour to achieve a wholemeal flour – for consistently good baking performance, every time . Depending on your desired result, whole grain content of between 15 and 100 percent can be achieved. Even products with a full whole grain profile score with a pleasant, mild taste and a fine, fluffy texture – free from bitter notes and scratchy mouthfeel.
Product advantages at a glance:
Best taste, best appearance
- Fine, light appearance of baked goods
- Mild, slightly nutty taste, good volume and fluffy crumb
- No bitter nuances, no scratchy mouthfeel
Improved nutritional profiles
- Whole grain nutritional profile
- If dosed sufficiently, dietary fibre claims possible: “Fibre source” or “high fibre”
- Consumers appreciate whole grain as a supplier of important vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- EU health claims possible (depending on dosage)
- Flexible dosing to suit different recipes and applications
- Prolonged shelf life compared to similar products due to thermal treatment
SNOW® wholemeal microgranules for light wholemeal baked goods with mild aroma
- SNOW® Wheat wholemeal microgranules
- SNOW® Spelt wholemeal microgranules
We would be happy to advise you on these or other whole grain solutions based on spelt, rye and wheat.