Boosting intestinal health
Our GOOD Bran range of high-quality brans based on wheat or rye can lift the fibre content of your products. And not just that: Packed with the most valuable parts of the grain – the inner marginal layers – our GOOD Bran ingredients are also rich in minerals.
They score points for their water-binding capacity too, resulting in prolonged freshness of baked goods such as breads and bread rolls. Available in different particle sizes, GOOD Bran products suit multiple applications.
Product advantages at a glance
Improved nutritional profiles
- Enables health claims (EU) with regard to intestinal health (depending on dosage)
- If dosed sufficiently, fibre claims possible: “fibre source” (3g / 100g) or “high fibre ” (6g / 100g)
- Rich in indigestible, water-soluble dietary fibres
- Natural vitamin B supplier
- Known to be rich in zinc, iron and magnesium
- Clean Label
Storage stability and freshness
- Extended freshness of baked goods due to good water-binding capacity
- Produced using hydrothermal methods for good stability and shelf life
The optimal granulation for every application
- GOOD Bran BS 500
- GOOD Bran MD 400
- GOOD Bran MS 400
- GOOD Bran F 150
- GOOD Bran Rye 200
We would be happy to advise you on these or other of our fibre solutions!